Provide On-the-job Training Vacancies
On-the-job Training (6 to 12 months employment training)
A "win-win" solution
- To assist employers in bringing in fresh blood, nurturing new impetus and reducing the cost of training new recruits
- To provide on-the-job training with no specific requirement on relevant work experience for trainees to enhance their work skills, experience and credentials for brighter future employment prospects
Enjoy full range of support services from YETP
Employers offering on-the-job training vacancies with salary to engage trainees as employees and appointing experienced staff as the mentors to trainees during the 6 to 12-month on-the-job training and conform to various terms and conditions of YETP, will be entitled to an on-the-job training allowance of a maximum of $3,000 per month for each trainee engaged. You /your company can also enjoy a full range of support services from YETP.
How to register an on-the-job training vacancy?
Points to Note:
- Please read the “Notes to Employers” before completing the vacancy order form. You may refer to “F.A.Q.” for more useful information.
- When you submit a vacancy order form, please enclose a copy of valid “Business Registration Certificate” or “Registration of an Organisation” (or the “Certificate of Registration of a School” issued by the Education Bureau for schools, tuition schools or organisations providing similar service).
- You may fill out and submit a vacancy order form online; or submit the completed form by fax to 2382 3121 or mail to the YETP (KLN Office) at “9/F, Kowloon East Government Offices, 12 Lei Yue Mun Road, Kwun Tong”. Our account manager will reach you shortly.
For enquiry, welcome to give us a call at the Youth Employment Services Hotline 2112 9932 Press 2-2-1