YETP Summer Recruitment Heat
Public Services Recruitment Day
The Youth Employment and Training Programme (YETP) of the Labour Department will organise the Public Services Recruitment Day on 4 June 2021 (Friday). 15 on-the-job training vacancies without requirements on related academic qualification or work experience will be available for individuals who are keen to start their career in public services. YETP trainees and interested young people may submit applications and attend interview on-the-spot. Successful applicants will undergo on-the-job training with pay for the first 6 months of employment.
Recruitment Seminar Time:
12:00 n.n. to 5:00 p.m.
(If you are not yet a member of Youth Employment Start (Y.E.S.) of the Labour Department, you may finish the pre-registration on Y.E.S. website http://www.e-start.gov.hk before the recruitment day)
Basic Entry Requirements
- Aged 15 to 24
- School leavers with education attainment at Form 5 (old academic structure) or Diploma of Secondary Education (new academic structure) to sub-degree level (or equivalent)
- Lawfully employable in Hong Kong (For non-permanent Hong Kong Identity Card holders, please provide travel document to prove that you are lawfully employable in Hong Kong)
Applicants should bring along these documents
- Hong Kong Identity Card;
- Education qualification and employment record proof (if applicable) (both the original and a copy); and
- Several recent passport-sized photos
In view of the latest situation of COVID-19, all visitors entering the venue will be subject to body temperature check before admission. Job applicants will be assigned specific timeslots for interviews to avoid congregation of people and reduce waiting time. Please make reservation now as interview timeslots are limited.
Participating employers and details of vacancies are as follows:
Name of Company
|On-the-job Training Vacancy||No. of Vacancy||Post Details|
|Labour Department||Administrative Assistant||13||Click Here|
|Youth Ambassador*||2||Click Here|
Youth Employment Start (Mong Kok) Suites 8-11, Level 42, Office Tower, Langham Place, Mong Kok
- Those who have previously worked for the above organization under any forms of employment or services are not eligible for joining the recruitment day.
- Trainees are eligible for a retention allowance of $3,000 if they are engaged in full-time on-the-job training for 3 months and an additional $1,000 for completion of each subsequent month. For part-time on-the-job training, the respective amounts grantable will be halved. For details of retention allowance application, please visit the YETP website for the latest announcement.
- If the Black Rainstorm Warning or Typhoon Warning Signal No.8 or above is still in force at 7 a.m. on the event day, the event will be cancelled.
- YETP will conduct photo and video shooting in the event for promotional and publicity purpose. For enquiries, please approach staff of the Labour Department on-site.